SWEETER AND LOWER from RichardOsterlind's MM#3


What The Audience Sees:

'This week Jamie had me sign a sugar packet of all things. He then opened it up and dumped the sugar into his fist along with the empty packet. When he opened his fist again, however, the packet was restored, full of sugar, and with my signature on it! Incredible!'

How It Went:

You know, I was actually planning on doing something else this Friday but I've been carrying that special something around in my pocket all week and when someone asked me for Magic Friday first thing, I did this trick. Go where the magic takes you, I guess. Anyway, I really learned a lot from Richard Osterlind's DVD's and this trick is but one of the gems found on them. Needless to say, this trick rocks.

Angry Bob Rating:

"Where's the other %#$%^%^in packet #$%^@%%^@."-interesting that he had to ask that question.3.5/5.

My Rating:

I seem to be a big fan of restoration tricks these days. I'm not sure if this is a magical masterpiece but we tend to forget the effect we have on laypeople. What we sometimes write off as 'easy' is an absolute miracle. 9/10.

Best Lines:

'Noooooooooooo. Uh-unh. No you did not. Nope...' -oh yes I did.

'Get 'outta here! I mean it!' -tooooo funny.

The JDG Tip:

Not much to say, really. I do pleat (I hope I spelled that right) the packet though. I'll leave it to you to figure out why. Maybe I should make that a contest question in the future...Why does Jamie pleat his sugar packet.

Closing Thoughts:

As I've mentioned numerous times, I only review single effects and not entire DVD's but if I did, I'd give Richard's a 10. Thanx for reading and...

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

Jamie D. Grant
Vancouver Magician
visit: www.whatizit.net

______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Please Visit:

Search This Blog

Followers

Thanks for stopping by!