Whit Haydn & Chef Anton's SFS's THREE CARD MONTE


What The Audience Sees:

'This week Jamie showed us 3 cards (2 Jokers & and a Queen). No matter how many times we tried, we could never find the Queen. Even when it was bent! Incredible!'

How It Went:

I don't think I need to explain what 3CM is to anyone here. This is my all time favourite effect/con/demonstration and I have devoted a serious part of my life learning it's ins and outs. I've even been out with Sal on the streets where I have a crazy funny story (I'll tell you all in person. If you ever meet me, this is the first thing you should ask about...) that will be with me forever. I have all the DVD's: Sal's, Daryl's, SFS's and books and such, but I've chosen the SFS's version for the review today simply because it gives you such a complete, and in depth, look into the game. That isn't to say that there isn't anything to learn from the others. I just think that this one is the most complete in an overall view of the Three Card Monte.

Okay, how'd it go? It kills. I don't have to say any more.

Best Lines:

'How? How? How? How?...' - by watching the School For Scoundrels DVD on the 3CM, lol. And practice.

'BUT THE QUEEN WAS BENT!!!! THAT'S CRAZY!' - never gamble, boys and girls...

Angry Bob Rating:

I have a co-worker (Bob) whose uncle was a magician and thereby has a good working knowledge of how magic works. He's pretty grumpy but likes Magic Friday's because he can tell me how he figured out how the effect is done... A high rating means he'll never figure it out.

You're a %#^^$^$& &^#&#^ of #&^#%&# and I hope you ^#&#%& #^%^&&&^&#^! - 5/5.

My Rating:

No hesitation- 10/10. Whit and Chef Anton go through everything on this DVD set and firmly plant you into the world of the greatest card effect of all time, in my opinion.

The JDG Tip:

Pick up the School For Scoundrels 'Notes on the 3CM' while you're at it. The stories are absolutely fantastic. Oh, and don't go out with Sal Piacente after dark.

Closing Thoughts:

Wow, 63 Magic Fridays!

Jamie D. Grant
Vancouver Magician
visit: www.whatizit.net
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Please Visit:

Search This Blog

Followers

Thanks for stopping by!