What is Magic Friday?

Thanks for stopping by!

Magic Friday is a review of a single magic trick (sometimes two) that I perform once a week (on Friday) all day at my day job. Believe it or not, I can end up performing the same effect up to around fifty times! At the end of each Friday, I come back here and let you know how the trick went. I should mention, that there will be no "bad" reviews on this blog as, you can imagine, I try not to perform bad magic for my clients!


Instead, I try and bring the very best magic has to offer to my clients, to myself, and, in the end, to you! So, think of me as a magic gold miner. I scour the earth for you, looking for wonderful magic that will astound, amaze, and mystify. I hope you like the "Magic Friday" reviews and thanks for reading!

Jamie D. Grant

No comments:

Please Visit:

Search This Blog

Followers

Thanks for stopping by!