FOOTLOOSE by Dan Hauss from his DVD set "Restless"


Hiya Gang!

I'm going to be experimenting with different Magic Friday formats, now that I'm doing video every time~ so please bear with me while I decide on what's best. And I'd love to hear your opinions!

Without further ado:








Best Lines From The Day:

"Whawhatwhat?! Hey! HEY! COME LOOK AT THIS!!!"

~This guy was yelling so loud, I thought the cops were going to come by for a visit!


"Nope. That didn't happen. Nopey dopey."

~"Nopey dopey? Lol, just pure disbelief (in a good way).


Angry Bob Rating:
I have a co-worker (Bob) whose uncle was a magician and thereby has a good working knowledge of how magic works. He's pretty grumpy but likes Magic Friday's because he can tell me how he figured out how the effect is done...
Well, he stared in disbelief, and then almost kicked me in the face, lol. He then started inspecting his own shoelace as he thought I had done something to his shoe. Lol, I'm going to say 4.5/5.


The JDG Tip:
I've actually got a few good tips that are only going to make sense to people that own this. So to these people, I'll just tell you to use a chopstick or a piece from a coathanger...


The iTricks Idea:
Read it here!



Closing Thoughts:

Thanks for watching, reading, and commenting everyone! I do my absolute best to never steer you wrong, as I know we all want to make great purchases. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this one as the set has something for everyone!

All my best,

Jamie D. Grant
www.Professional-Magician.com


3 comments:

Jimmy Rogers said...

Well first off, I really liked your original format. I guess I just didn't see any real need for change. Still, I personally welcome any creative experiments you wish to share with us.....

One thing that I really like about this is that it can work with the spectator's shoes. If this was JUST on you, as in the demo, then I think it would take away a lot of the WOW factor. Doing this on the spectator...very nifty!

Jamie D. Grant said...

Hiya Jimmy!

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for always leaving comments! That's great of you!

With regards to format, I'm thinking that the video might get lost when it's halfway down the page, and that we don't really need the "What The Audience Sees"...

Or maybe I'm being lazy...

Thanks for reading, watching, and commenting!

Your pal,

jamie

Arkadia said...

Thanks! You really opened my eyes for a project I would have missed. Your reviews are the best!

Please Visit:

Search This Blog

Followers

Thanks for stopping by!